- Mural-sized 10′ wide x 2′ tall map, designed to be displayed horizontally
- Printed on heavyweight 392 gsm, 18 mil professional canvas. Premier quality materials used throughout
- Inks are non-fade archival pigmented inks, with a 100+ year permanence certified by Wilhelm Research
- Map weight: Approximately 1 lb, 11 oz
- Map scale 1:700,000
- Map contains over a billion pixels – outstanding detail
- Highly accurate hill-shading shows the incredible terrain of the Appalachian Trail
- Map includes an elevation profile of the entire Appalachian Trail
- All mileages are current 2022 mileages that conform to the 2022 A.T. Guide
- Includes all current shelter locations, and locations of popular trail towns
- Built by an A.T. thru-hiker and cartographer
2022 Appalachian Trail Map – 10 Feet Wide, On Professional Canvas – State Colored Version
These are incredibly detailed terrain maps of the entire Appalachian Trail, printed on professional canvas using non-fade archival pigmented inks. These maps are mural sized 10′ wide x 2′ tall, designed to be mounted horizontally at eye level so the viewer can walk the length of the map up close to view the details.
The map includes all of the 2022 shelter locations, and all mileages conform to the current edition of the A.T. Guide. A complete elevation profile of the Trail runs the length of the map below the main map section.
This map has to be seen to be fully appreciated. This gorgeous map is appropriate for those who are true fans of the Appalachian Trail, have already hiked it in sections or its entirety, or dream of doing so one day. Suitable for a lodge style cabin, man-cave, college dorm room and more, this map will instantly become the centerpiece of its space.
Available in two color schemes. Background coloring with the states individually colored, or background coloring based on elevation (hypsometric).
Sold as a rolled canvas print, easily mounted with your favorite decorative pushpins.
For indoor mounting only. The map is highly sun resistant, but not suitable for rain or moisture.
A beautifully detailed terrain map of the Appalachian Trail with the states depicted in three colors.