The A.T. Guide ships 99% of all orders the next business day from the date received. Most orders in the continental United States are received by our customers in 3-4 business days via standard delivery (USPS Media Mail or 1st Class Mail). ALL PROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIMES ARE BASED ON BUSINESS DAYS, THIS EXCLUDES WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS. If The A.T. Guide is out of stock on an item, you will be notified via the e-mail address provided with your online order. If you have questions about the status of your order, please contact us at [email protected] or 910-782-2462
Please note that, despite advertised transit times. international shipping times can vary widely, from a few days to up to a month. Once packages leave our hands there is very little we can do to expedite the process. We have found Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express to be more reliable than First Class Mail, which, while affordable, is not trackable at all.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Before returning any merchandise to The A.T. Guide you must contact our customer service department via email to [email protected], or by calling 910-782-2462 to receive a Return Authorization # (RA#).
- To be eligible for a refund the item must be in re-sellable condition. If used and found defective, we will exchange or repair the item at our discretion within 30 days of purchase.
- Any items returned to us without an RA# will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Please write the RA# on the outside of the box where it can be easily seen.
All returns must be accompanied by your receipt. Items must be carefully packed and return shipping charges prepaid via USPS Parcel Post or surface carrier. Sorry but we cannot accept C.O.D. returns and all such returns will be refused. Along with the receipt, send a note describing the problem. Include the RA#, order number, name, address, and zip code of the person who placed the order.
The A.T. Guide
RETURNS – RMA #_ _ _ _ _
3224-C N. College Road, #199
Wilmington, NC 28405
First of all, THANK YOU for trusting The A.T. Guide enough to honor us with your purchase! Your satisfaction with dependable gear is our goal. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your merchandise may be returned for a refund or exchange within the guidelines of our returns and exchange policy.
Effective Date: February 27, 2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you become a member; make a purchase; sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, mailing lists, or events; engage with us via social media platforms; and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, ZIP code, payment information, demographic information and information about your interests and preferences.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send communications to your contacts unrelated to your requests, unless they separately consent to receive communications from us.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Services or transact business with us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date of the transaction.
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the precise location of your device when you consent to the collection of this information. We may also collect information about your approximate location each time you access our Services.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- facilitate and improve your in-store and online shopping experience;
- administer your membership and communicate with you about your membership (including information about your A.T. Guide PDF Download and special offers only available to members;
- provide and deliver products and services, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, and recall notices;
- provide, maintain, and improve the Services, manage your online account, and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about ATG services, offers, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose conveyed to you at the time the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you outside of ATG, including as follows:
- with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- between and among ATG and any current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- with your consent.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
ATG takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your Information. You may update or correct your online account information by logging into your online account and updating your information or by calling Customer Service. You may also email us at [email protected] if you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from ATG by following the instructions in those communications or changing your preferences. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, membership or our ongoing business relations.
Location Information. The settings of your Internet browser or mobile device may allow you to stop sharing your precise location with AGG or others. You can also stop our collection of location information in connection with our mobile applications by following the standard uninstall process.
Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Google). As part of these ad campaigns, we may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. However, under the law, a business is not required to provide this information if it permits California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. ATG qualifies for this alternative option. To opt out of having your information shared with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, please call Customer Service.
Changes to this Policy
ATG may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at 1-910-782-2462 or send an email message to [email protected]theatguide.com. Thank you!