- 2620 Mile to trail landmarks with point by point cumulative mileage (both NoBo & SoBo) including:
- 1127 Water sources (potentially unreliable sources noted)
- 343 Identified campsites or tent-sites on, or convenient to, the A.T.
- 339 Shuttle services (124 dedicated shuttlers, 217 offer shuttle with stay)
- 258 Shelters include distances to the last three and next three shelters & whether or not there is tent-site, privy, and bear cable (or bear box) access.
- 922 Service listings listed in order of distance from the trail including...
- 859 Short awol.site URLs for service listings
- 386 Lodging services (hostel, hotel/motels, and B&Bs)
- 269 Resupply points (grocers, convenience stores, and outfitters)
- 289 Parking areas with GPS coordinates
- 162 Post offices with hours of operation & phone numbers
- 99 Maps (for towns, areas, and difficult trail intersections) including...
- Countless additional services not included in full text listings
- Major road and trail crossings
- GPS Coordinates & location based magnetic declination
- awol.site Links to Google area maps
- 240 Color Pages, featuring...
- 47 Custom icons for identification of services at a glance
- Important information from state parks and trail maintaining clubs
- Invaluable safety and best practices information
- Plastic seal top bag
2024 A.T. Guide (PUR Bound)
Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Film laminated full color cover
- Contains both northbound and southbound mileages for hiking in either direction.
- Comes with (1) free heavy duty seal top plastic bag. Additional bags available for purchase.
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Dimensions:7.5" w x 5.25" h
- 240 Full Color Pages for ease of reading
2024 A.T. GUIDE COUNTDOWN
We are in Pre-order Season! Please note that the books will ship in...