Hurricane Florence is expected to cause shipping delays beginning Wednesday September 12th.
Skip to content
These delays could persist up to a week or longer. Orders will be filled in the order they were received as soon is the power has returned and we are able to safely make our way back to the shop. Thank you in advance for your patience. Dismiss
The A.T. Guide is the guidebook of choice for hikes of any length on the Appalachian Trail. The book contains thousands of landmarks such as campsites, water sources, summits and gaps. The trail’s elevation profile is included and every landmark is aligned to the profile. Hikers using this guide know where they are on the trail, what views, streams and campsites are ahead, and whether they’ll be hiking uphill or downhill to get there. The A.T. Guide answers all of your questions about how to get rides, where to stay, and where to get supplies. There are 93 maps of towns on or near the trail showing where to find these services and detailed listings for businesses. The A.T. Guide is the most innovative trail guidebook ever developed.
- Landmarks, mileages, and elevations for the entire AT.
- Maps for 90 towns along the trail, and listings of services available along the way.
- Elevation Profile maps.
- Coordinates for over 275 trailhead parking areas, so you can use your GPS to find your way to the trail.
- Triple shelter mileages: see the distance to the previous three and next three shelters.
- Symbols for quick identification of services.
- Book comes with a heavy duty zip-lock bag.
- Northbound, Southbound, and loose-leaf editions available
- 224 pages, approx 7.8 oz.