11/2023: Please contact us. This issue is not particularly widespread, but the fix is for us to delete your order and issue you a new order. Please reach out to us and we’ll get you taken care of.
I have purchased the newest version of The A.T. Guide PDF but it is not showing in my A.T. Guide Reader App.
1. Refresh your purchase history, and activate your recent purchase:
- Go to your “SETTINGS” panel in your ATG PDF Reader App.
- Tap, “Past Purchases”.
- Tap the on the top right side above your list of past purchases to refresh your list.
- Your newest purchase will appear at the top of the list.
- Check the items in the list you would like to show in your app library. Unchecking items does not delete them permanently from your account. It simply hides them.
2. Make sure you used the same user account with which you purchased your PDF. Some people unintentionally create multiple accounts. If you need assistance consolidating your purchase history to one account, please contact us.
Email or call us and we will be happy to send you your correct username and send you a link to reset your password.
In both the iPhone and Android versions of The A.T. Guide PDF Reader App, the highlighter can have trouble highlighting several lines of text. This is a limitation we have to live with to be able to offer annotations, a mileage log, and a highlighter. We prioritized the functionality of the other higher value features while still being able to offer all three functions. The work around is to keep your highlights simple. If you can not highlight as much as you want in one highlight, use a few smaller highlights.
Your last attempt to download the latest version of the PDF did not complete.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Go to the library screen of your app.
- Tap the “…” in the top right corner of the book cover tile.
- Tap, “Re-download latest PDF version”.
- Wait for about 10 seconds then tap the book cover to open the PDF.